Friday, June 5, 2009

Day One

Here we are with day one of my blog. Maybe day two. Depends on where you are in the world and when you got here. I need to write something to let the world know I'm actually doing something with me summer off from school (okay, so its not regular college school or even graduate school, but it is education non-the-less). Maybe it would help to write what I'm not doing. I'm not going fishing. Some of you will be amazed and some might even pass out from shock! But a 2009 license is nowhere to be found on the old fishing hat - or vest - this year. Now its not that I've given up fishing! By no means! It's because I've not really made the time to get the license, pull on the waders, and jump in the water. Wait!!!! I forgot about new line on the reel and checking the tackle. Never even got around to making some spinners over the winter either... and it's already June!

No comments:

Post a Comment